Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last Week's SPT Challenge



Since I forgot to do last week's SPT Challenge, which, according to Lelly of Lelly's Musings was to "bring the indoors outdoors for the summer" .... here we go:

ME (or at least my foot, so proof that I was actually there) going outdoors for various summer activities. I'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone who knows me, that I much prefer my air conditioned house ... or the air conditioned mall .... or the air conditioned grocery store ..... or worst case scenario, my air conditioned car, on days when the temperature is anything over 85. The weather channel says triple digits the past two weeks ..... so dude, its been hot. Sticky, sweaty, why-bother-with-make-up, thank-goodness-for-pony-tail-holders, my-bra-is-soaking-wet-that's-disgusting kind of hot.

Needless to say, I've tried to have my "outdoors" involve water as much as possible.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...what are you doing up at 4:38am??? You need to have a sleep reserve for our cruise! Take a nap! :) Kim

Renee said...

Are those your bare feet? SERIOUSLY???????

Alisa said...

I love the clouds reflection inside your sunglasses. You are indeed outside. Cute shoes btw.

Dianna in Louisiana said...

Ditto to Alisa--- Cute shoes in the second pic!

Chris M. said...

I mean this in the most non-creepy way possible, but you have nice feet.

Kelly said...

Have to know - where did you get those adorable shoes? They're exactly what I've been looking for...