Tuesday, January 18, 2005

More Hair Stuff

AUGUST 2004 -- TEN MONTHS INTO TREATMENT


Well, here I am on the first day of Long-Term Maintenance -- and I'm back in ass-kicking mode! Plus, my mom is hoping I see that girls can be bald and beautiful and tough at the same time, just look at the lady below!



Don't tell mom, but I already knew that. ALL kids that fight cancer are tough and bald and beautiful.

******************************************************
SEPTEMBER 2004 -- ELEVEN MONTHS INTO TREATMENT


You know what I love about this picture of me, and the picture of the girl below me? When *SHE* went out in public like that, people all around the world commented on how bald she was and how on earth could she go out without being embarrassed?? We look almost exactly alike, and when *MY* hair finally got this long, I quit wearing hats --- I thought it was a long, flowing mane at this point!!! Heck, I've even started using shampoo again!



*******************************************************
OCTOBER 2004 -- ONE YEAR INTO TREATMENT



Yep, those hats are G.O.N.E. !!! Check me out, baby -- Farrah Fawcett's got Nothing on me! (wait, who's Farrah Fawcett?)

*******************************************************
DECEMBER 2004 -- FOURTEEN MONTHS INTO TREATMENT



At this point, I thought my hair was so long that it upset me when some boys at school said I looked like a boy. I like to wear it spiky sometimes, but not every day. Do you think I'll actually have to get it cut at some point in the future?????

********************************************************

OK, mom says there is one more celebrity comparison photo left, but you'll have to come back later to see it. I guess this is sort of like one of those "cliffhanger-who-shot-JR" sort of things --- so check back in a few days!!!

Love, Kendrie

No comments: