Sunday, January 16, 2005

Hair Part 2

MARCH, 2004 -- SIX MONTHS INTO TREATMENT


Well, it's March, and its DEFINITELY gone now! Here I am, bald as a cue ball, practicing medicine on my poor dolls and stuffed animals (who, by the way, are much better sports about getting stuck and poked and prodded than I am.)



Check it out, though -- this guy was pretty kick-ass, from what my mom tells me about TV shows back in the 70's. And if HE gets credit for being so tough just by chasing bad guys and sucking on a lollipop, shouldn't I get even more credit for kicking so much cancer butt?????


And this guy is well-known for kickin' alien-ass .......



Hey! She kicked ass, too!! These people are all tough just like me! Maybe being bald is a badge of courage in this case! (do you think I'll get in trouble for saying "ass" so many times?)

*****************************************************
APRIL 2004 -- SEVEN MONTHS INTO TREATMENT


Well, I guess Dad figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. We make a pretty cute team, don't you think?



My dad must know how to handle dirt just like this guy. In fact, sometimes I hear him saying "What do you think I am, Mr. Clean????" At least that's what he mumbles when he's mopping the kitchen floor.

*******************************************************
JUNE 200 -- EIGHT MONTHS INTO TREATMENT



This is what Mom officially calls my "Duckling Fuzz" stage. All I know is Whew! Am I glad to have hair back!!

******************************************************
JULY 2004 -- NINE MONTHS INTO TREATMENT



Hmmmm, why does mom start humming "White Wedding" every time she lubes up my head with suntan lotion before we go swimming??? Can anyone tell me????



*******************************************************
JULY 2004 -- NINE AND A HALF MONTHS INTO TREATMENT



What the heck??? It's gone again! How did that happen????


I heard a rumor that this guy is pretty noble. Or at least he plays somebody noble on tv. So maybe I'll go for "nobly bold." Ugh, stinks anyway.

No comments: