Thursday, March 30, 2006

STRAWBERRIES, ANYONE?

Kendrie -- Day 105 OT
Blaine -- headed to Seattle next week; preparing for radiation


Well, here are a few photos from our annual strawberry-picking outing that took place on Tuesday. No grumpy old people, no wild or crazy adventures to recap (unless you count the northern tundra wind that almost blew us away) and no amazing anecdotes, except for the fact my kids picked fourteen POUNDS of strawberries between them. Strawberry pie, strawberry shortcake, strawberry ice cream, strawberry preserves, strawberry jam, whew! I’ve been busy! ….. naw, I’m just kidding. I’m too lazy to do any of that stuff; we’re just eating LOTS of strawberries around the house these past few days.


See? What did I tell you about the wind? And her hair is long enough to blow straight up now!






No comments: