Friday, November 18, 2005

My man, HP

I had a big night tonight. A night so big, perhaps, that if I confess, you will realize that deep-down, I am 12 years old. Can you guess???

I attended the Harry Potter IV "Goblet of Fire" movie, wahooooo!!!! If you're a Harry Potter die-hard fan like me, you've already seen the movie because it's been out 24 hours and what the heck would you wait on?

If you're not a HP fan, especially if it's because you have concerns regarding witchcraft and sorcery and the possibility it might lead children down deep, dark paths ....... well, seriously, you need to lighten up. It's a fabulous coming-of-age tale of good vs. evil, simply brimming with friendship, loyalty, adventure, etc. But, if you've never read them, don't bother going to the following website; I just don't know if you would appreciate it.

I have several favorite non-Caringbridge sites I visit on a regular basis that I've never shared with all of you because once I sent you there, you would realize that these people are all funnier than me, and then you'd quit coming here.

But, in celebration of HP4, I just have to share; go to this site for a serious laugh: Spellcasting 101: Don't Try This at Home Even if you're NOT a HP fan, I promise you'll get a chuckle out of it!

Have a great night .... I'm off to count down the days until the premiere of HP5!! :)

No comments: